Experienced Home Inspector Mike Willett
10+ Years of Home Inspection Experience
Mike Willett is the owner-operator of A Quality Home Inspection. During the past 10 years, Mike has assisted more than 2,000 homebuyers and sellers. He is fully licensed in the State of Washington and Oregon.
- Oregon Home Inspection License #2291
- Washington State Licensed Home Inspector #726
- Construction Contractors Board #228042
- Graduate of the American Home Inspector Institute (AHIT)
- Follows all ASHI Standards of Practice
- 10+ years of home inspection experience
- 2,000+ completed inspections
- General contractor/remodeler experience
A Quality Home Inspection adheres to several founding principles and service guidelines. These principles have been put in place to ensure that each customer receives the very best home inspection service.
Our inspectors must:
- Possess a high level of integrity.
- Pay close attention to details.
- Look at each home through a contractor’s eye.
- Take pride in personal workmanship.
- Listen carefully to all customer concerns.
- Clearly explain all findings to the customer.
- Work exclusively for the customer.
- Strictly adhere to Washington and Idaho’s Standards of Practice.
As a general contractor, Mike learned the ins and outs of houses by performing small to medium remodeling projects. He built on this knowledge by going to the American Home Inspector Institute. Mike has also purchased, remodeled, and flipped a couple of homes on the side, which helped enhance his construction knowledge and skills.
Mike’s background makes him a stronger home inspector. You can rely him to give you a highly accurate and thorough home inspection report that’s based on his extensive experience and hands-on knowledge.
Home Inspection Tools
Each home inspection report that our team produces must be fully authentic and able to withstand a critical examination. These requirements are met by a combination of hands-on inspection experience and the usage of specialized industry tools.
During each home inspection, you can expect to see your inspector use equipment such as a Thermal Imaging, Moisture Meter and Gas Leak Detector to provide accurate results.
A Personal Look at Mike
Mike takes great pride being able to help home buyers and sellers. During his off-time, Mike can often be found restoring pinball machines or traveling, hiking, and biking with his family.